Shamanic Foundation Training 2024
The Medicine Path
A deeply healing and empowering journey through shamanic practices, tools, deep natural energy medicine, ceremony, and connection.
This training is both practical, theoretical and most of all, experiential.
It is an invitation to discover your own unique medicine and gifts, and how you may walk the medicine path in alignment with your souls highest purpose and capacity.
We believe that each soul here has the capacity to remember, call forth, and conjure the ancient wisdom and knowing available to us all, through nature, through our bodies, our minds and innate intelligence.
This training provides a sacred, safe space for your innate intelligence to come back online in your body-mind, so that you can make an empowered choice in working with natural shamanic medicine, as well as in other areas of your life.
Each module, each practice, teaching, ceremony and tool included in this training together form the sacred circle space through which these practices and teachings are fully integrated.
The one aim is to facilitate the honing of your unique gifts, expressions, service and deep medicine
that is emerging or expanding and taking form at this time.
Curriculum - What you will learn
Modules - Dates
Module 1: April 12 – 14
Module 2: May 17 – 19
Module 3: June 28 – 30
Module 4: July 26 – 28
Module 5: Aug 30 – Sept 1
Module 6: October 4 – 6
- Full training: Includes all 6 modules: €2500 – Deposit: €400, each module: €350
- Attend one module: €420 (this option is available for all the modules except module 5)
- Attend one day: €144
Full Overview of Course
- The Power of Intention: Explore the transformative potential of intention-setting in shamanic practices. Understand how intention shapes energy and influences the outcome of rituals. Cultivate the skill of consciously directing energy and intention for personal and collective healing.
- Medicine Wheel and Elemental Connection: Overview of the Medicine Wheel and connecting with the directions and elemental energies. Understanding the symbolic and practical significance of each aspect of the wheel. Learn how to invoke and connect with the natural forces and energies represented by the wheel.
- Ceremony: Introduction to shamanic ceremonies for prayer and healing. Engage in specially designed ceremonies, tailored to the course content, for personal healing, empowerment and connection.
- Shamanic Rites/Initiations: Receive foundation rites; ancient energetic transmissions for spiritual evolution.
- Sacred Sharing Circle: Experience the power of circle; supportive and sacred space for participants to share experiences, insights, and spiritual journeys. Benefit from a deep sense of community, belonging and interconnectedness.
- Drum Journeys: Experience the rhythmic heartbeat of the drum as a tool for entering altered states of consciousness. Shamanic drumming may be used for wisdom, self-discovery, and connection with guides.
- Meditation Journeys: Experience guided meditation and transmissions for spiritual insight, exploration and connection with universal and inner wisdom.
- Breathwork: Engage in shamanic breathwork to unlock altered states of consciousness and facilitate healing. Explore the power of deep release through rhythmic breathing.
- Ancestral Healing and Connection: Understand the importance of ancestral connection for personal and collective health and well-being. Delve into practices for connecting with and honouring ancestral wisdom. Cultivate a deepened connection with your lineages. Tap into the roots of ancient knowledge for guidance.
- Visit Sacred Site(s): Embark on a pilgrimage to a sacred site in Ireland, connecting with its energy and significance. Integrate shamanic practices within the context of the ancient Irish landscape.
- Connection with Nature: Attune to the sacredness of the land and the natural world in shamanic exploration. Embrace the wisdom of nature through plant, tree, animal and element. Deepen your connection with nature through practices involving the land, trees, plants and waters.
- Somatic Practices, including Voice: Somatic techniques for body-mind integration, including touch, breath, and voice. Explore the interconnectedness of body, mind and nervous system. Harness the power of the voice for healing and self-expression.
- Practices and Techniques Integration: Develop skills for energy clearing, protection, and working with sacred tools. Learn hands-on shamanic techniques applicable for personal and communal healing. Integrate learned practices and techniques into daily life.
- Vision Quest: Undertake a vision quest for personal revelation, clarity, and spiritual guidance. Embrace solitude and communion with nature during this transformative experience. Note: Involves fasting and and spending a night outdoors. While this is a solitary experience, facilitators will be available to support participants if need be.
- Firewalking Ceremony: Participate in a firewalking ceremony for personal transformation and empowerment. A unique opportunity for introspection, release of emotional blockages and a shift in perspective.Embrace the challenge of walking across the fire, if chosen, as a powerful metaphor for overcoming fears.
- Alchemy of the laws of creation: The intentional application of spiritual principles using the power of spoken word, sound vibration, conscious choice, and prayer. This course offers a profound invitation for individual growth and healing, leading to the transmutation of karma, trauma, conditioning, shadows and blind spots.
Anne-Marie, originally from Dublin, has called the scenic county of Sligo home since 2006, where she resides with her husband and kids. Despite the twists in her career, the transformative powers of yoga, energy medicine, and shamanism have shaped her life, fostering a profound connection to nature and spirit.
Anne-Marie is driven by experiential learning and a curiosity for life's mysteries, empowering individuals on their journey to joy and self-acceptance. Since 2009, she has embarked on a holistic health journey, exploring yoga, subtle body anatomy, women's health, energy medicine, life coaching, and shamanism.
Anne-Marie finds her greatest joy in quality time with loved ones and immersing herself in nature, exploring woods and beaches. Her love for nature, coupled with a passion for music, art, singing, dancing, and creative expression, shapes her conscious and meaningful life.
Currently Anne-Marie leads individual sessions in diverse healing and therapeutic practices. Additionally, she facilitates courses, workshops, and events covering shamanism, ancestral healing, women's empowerment, personal development, self-care, yoga, breathwork, and meditation. On a weekly basis, she conducts yoga classes in Ballisodare.
An ex subtle body yoga teacher trainer, my service now is as a practical alchemist and natural medicine woman. The work facilitates knowing oneself as the perfect creation in God’s image in manifest reality; immensely, innately intelligent and pure magnificent love and aliveness. Interested only in present-moment truth, Veronica works through words of the principles and laws of creation ever present in all living things to facilitate deep nervous system healing, karma- and trauma release and transmuting conditioning without effort; free from dogma, delusion, concepts and ideology; but with distinctive choice! The alive splendor of God's Creation we are remains self-evident.
Scoliosis necessitated a life of in-depth exploration of the body-mind-spirit nature of reality. A 25 year healing journey and 2300 contact hours of training and certifying in Yoga and meditation, Lightbody Teacher Training, Journey (!) Practitioner Training (Brandon Bays: cellular emotional healing, NLP, and Enneagram), Shamanic Medicine Woman Training, and Firewalking instructor Training, amongst many other mind-body modalities, such as authentic movement and dance, breath-work, voice work, Qi Gong, fasting, Vipassana and Sumara meditation. Opening an organic award winning restaurant in Ojai, CA, as well as almost dying from organ failure and open abdominal surgery was a true awakening. An astonishing and humbling adventure, all in all, this gift of life!