Originally from Dublin but living in Sligo since 2006 with my husband and my 3 children. These beautiful children are my constant teachers who have taught me more about life than I could ever have imagined. Along with being a wife and parent, I also work as a life coach, yoga teacher and facilitator of personal development workshops, courses and retreats. I am invested in personal development and awareness. We all have inherent strengths and abilities and I endeavour to use my strengths, abilities, life experience and affinity with people, to make a difference in a positive way. I aspire to live my life consciously and with meaning.
Working with Women…
Over the past couple of years, I’ve felt drawn to working with women, the feminine energies and the cycles of nature. I believe that great healing will happen through women supporting women in an open, honest, and non-competitive way. Over the years, I have attended many unique circles and courses where women have come together to share their wisdom and life experience, to express their emotions and feelings, and also to engage in various practices as a community, whether meditation, yoga, dancing, singing, cooking, craftwork, swimming or ritual and ceremony. I have experienced first hand the powerful transformation, and deep healing that can happen through listening to, supporting and holding space for each other.
I first heard about the Gallups Strength test when my brother, who is also a life coach, did a coaching session with me on strengths. Doing the test was vey affirming gave me great insight into why I am drawn to working with people in the areas of personal development and empowerment.
These are my top 5 strengths and a brief Gallups definition of each:
Empathy: can sense other people’s feelings by imagining themselves in others’ lives or situations
Developer: recognize and cultivate the potential in others. They spot the signs of each small improvement and derive satisfaction from evidence of progress
Adaptability: prefer to go with the flow. They tend to be “now” people who take things as they come and discover the future one day at a time.
Connectedness: have faith in the links among all things. They believe there are few coincidences and that almost every event has meaning
Responsibility: take psychological ownership of what they say they will do. They are committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty.
The following is a overview of relevant courses and trainings I have attended over the years.
- Moon Medicine Academy – Trailblazery
- Rahanni Celestial Healing – Pathway Teaching
- Shamanic Practioners Course – Pathway Teaching
- The Divine Feminine Course – Centre of Excellence
- Menstrual Cycle Awareness – Red Alchemy
2020 / 2021
- The Celtic Wheel (level 1) – Mari Kennedy
- Menopause, The Great Awakener – Red School
- Subtle Body Anatomy & Yoga (200hr YTT) – Veronica Larsson
- Professional Coaching Practice Ethics – QQI
- Executive & Life Coaching – PSG
- Yoga Intensive Practice & Philosophy – Marianne Jacuzzi
- Yoga Energy Medicine – Veronica Larsson
- 250hr Yoga Teacher Training – The Elbowroom, Veronica Larsson
- Perinatal Yoga Teacher Training – The Elbowroom